As usual, guest safety is our number 1 priority, so we’ve implemented some changes to keep everyone safe within our parks.
The wellbeing and safety of our Guests and Team Members is and always will be our highest priority. We are taking the below actions at Flip Out in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation:
● Providing face masks for your protection should you choose to wear one
● Hand Sanitiser stations at appropriate locations in our parks
● Increased cleaning schedules throughout the park
● All of our team members will be wearing face masks & gloves
● Newly installed Perspex screens at our reception desks
● New safety briefing measures to ensure social distancing is maintained
● Reduced capacity
● COVID-19 hygiene and safety signs in our parks offering guidance on how to stop the spread of the virus
● Temperature checks for all Guests and Team members before they enter the building
● Social distancing floor signs
Note: Measures may vary from store to store
If you’d like any further information about what your park is doing to keep you safe, please don’t hesitate to contact your local park.